Saturday 20 June 2015

Twas indeed a fun day

First we watched Jurassic World, I was disappointed that it didn't have the same effect on me as before, but with a more lucid head I was able to notice a few things I didn't notice before, like the T Rex trashing a Spinosaurus skeleton, fuck you Jurassic Park 3 I guess, because that's absolutely what it was. And I got something for me, I got the mega bloks halo broadsword, it was dirt cheap, had 3 mini-figures I really wanted, and even though I didn't like it in the game, the toy looks pretty cool. when we got back we had pizza and pissed about on the internet, M couldn't stop laughing at the trailer to Godzilla's revenge, understandably, that film was turd, we watched a bunch of old Japanese Godzilla trailers, admittedly some of them did look really really dumb. We also tried a bunch of WKD flavours, I think we all agreed that Iron Brew was vile.

We played a bit of fnaf, and R played slender for the first time. given that me and M had never played fnaf before, we both did really well; M did night 1, and didn't know anything about the game at all, he ran out of power but still made it to 6 AM. I made it to 5 AM on night 2, before the game glitched out. First I couldn't open the camera feed, then I checked the left door ,Bonnie was there, so I went to close it, suddenly the game locked up for a few seconds, then Foxy's arm appeared in the doorway, the jump scare scream played, and the game crashed, lucky me; my first try on fnaf and the game dies. R straight up refused to play fnaf, so he tried his luck on slender; he didn't find a single page, died twice, and only saw the slenderman once, the other time he just walked into him blindly. sadly apart from R with fnaf,  we weren't scared, though fnaf did creep me out more than I expected it to, good job fnaf.

At home I got to work on the broadsword, it's been so long since I've put together a big set, and I love building the bigger sets, just love it. I don't know why, but just purtting on a film and getting to work on a big, time consuming 500+ piece set is just something I love to do. I watched The World's End while building it, joyous. If I could afford the signature sets I'd just be in heaven, probably for days, the signatures are enormous. It's built now, and I'll put up my review of it tomorrow probably. So all in all today has been  successful day in my opinion, minus our host starting to act a little funny; maybe it was the WKD, over exposure to other people, tiredness, whatever it was, he just stopped making sense, his words became babbles, no joke. We're pretty used to him getting a bit restless if we're around too long, but it isn't normally this bad, I hope he's ok. On a positive note, aside from the broadsword I got 2 more cinema tickets for the horde, and some nifty new 3d glasses, they're cool, they just clip on to your glasses, though the clips aren't that secure, they're dirt  cheap to make, so what really did I expect, I don't know. So yeah, today was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment