Sunday 14 June 2015

This is going to be fun

as it so happens, I am rather interested in playing a horror games called Five Nights at Freddy's, and as it so happens, one of my cinema going friends has on his laptop a horror game called Five Nights at Freddy's. needless to say I am now rather looking forward to playing it, but I can't because I don't have a computer, these blog posts are all typed on a Vaio tap, and I don't know if it can run Fnaf. I bet it can, and I look like a fool. the problem I have now is this friend has played Fnaf, and is terrified of it, while I was there he was acting funny at the suggestion that we play it. he is on night 3, and wouldn't let me start from night1, but refused to continue from night 3. he handled P.T. better than he's handling Fnaf, which I should probably take as a warning, but I feel versed enough in the game to at least kind of know how to play. I'm going his again next Saturday after the 3 of us watch Jurassic World, then I proposed that we play Fnaf, it's probably not going to scare me that much given how much about the game I actually know, but then again, I knew a few tings about P.T. and boy was I wrong about that shit.

I also know a great deal of things about Fnaf's story, much to the scared friend's dismay, he hates spoilers, really really hates them, and now he knows that in my boredom, I brew my own interpretation of the Fnaf story in the form of a 20 page movie script, It's on ice right now and I doubt I'll ever go back to it, but it exists, and , though not finished, it's crammed with spoilers. That's something I do love about Fnaf, it's story is entirely up to interpretation, there are some facts, like the bite of 87, and that children were murdered by the infamous purple guy, and have somehow possessed the animatronics, but its all very nebulous, allowing for a lot of free roam and imagination. Probably why I like film scripts, they're open to interpretation, 1person could make a scene, and with the same script, another person could make and entirely different scene, it's a fun thing to play with.

anyway, I am now looking forward to Saturday, I get to see Jurassic World again, I get to be with my friends, and I get to see and play Fnaf, well chumps, tis is indeed going to be fun.

5 comments:

  1. I am reading these posts >:).

    Except the GoT season 5 one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even the Jurassic world spoiler review, that's not very fair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ,,,ok, I forgot that one.

      You have to spoiler Star Wars if you ever review it though, not for me but for those who haven't seen it.

      Delete
  3. did you read my spoiler review?

    ReplyDelete