Friday 12 June 2015

showing off

the post's title is misleading, these photos aren't really worth bragging about, and my hulk of a camera proves to us all that size really doesn't mean shit when you're only 8 megapixels. But here are some of my photos, trying to add variety to my blog. I hope this gives you an idea of what kind of photography I'm into, and I hope you like them, tell me what you think, see ya chumps.


taken at a local pub, watch out ssssssssssteve.



taken in a partially burned down school, once a bastion of religious brainwashing.



I think this is an equipment shed, it was buried under overgrowth by a local football pitch.



taken on Cloud's End, most of the snow had already melted.



taken on the Roaches, most of the snow was still falling.



taken by Mow Cop, Master Chief looking all heroic and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment