Friday 19 June 2015

my movies

I have actually made a few in the past couple years. ones or note are the 6 I made for my film and media practical's, apparently they're good, say the 6people that have seen them; I personally don't think so, but that's  because I have no confidence in anything I do myself. Ones I'm more proud of are my own films I made at home. even if they too are crap, the earlier ones were absolutely crap, first attempts as it were into stop motion. The films were silent, jittery stop motions with visual effects done on Microsoft paint and music ripped from LimeWire, anyone remember that? The worst part is they were on Youtube at one point, but they're not now, in fact I doubt they even exist now, given that my old laptop had all the files, and the laptop is now gone.

This unfortunately includes my more professional films, with better stop motion, slight improvements on the effects, though still using paint, and dialogue, usually recorded entirely by me, but sometimes I had some help. On a side note, in a halo film I did once I did a really good grunt impression, not joking there, it sounded really good, but I have no clue how I did it and I haven't been able to do it since. All of my latest home projects have been failures though, either making it to editing but not getting any further, or not even completing filming. But I want to give it another try; I feel I need to try again, I have a new Vaio tap with video editing software, and I just liked making the films before, so it will be fun. Now I've done some live action I think my voice recording would be better, and of course my writing will be better now. I don't know what I'll do about visual effects, but I want to give it a try, and see if I can do it again. maybe I will make one, I also procrastinate quite badly, so maybe I'll think about making one until the thought thinks itself out of  head, let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment