Wednesday 17 June 2015

random

Today I learned how stupid my dog is. Normally when I come downstairs at around 5 o clock he knows that I'm going to take him on his walk, but sometimes he doesn't notice me coming downstairs and I'm able to get my shoes on completely without him knowing, by which point I make him aware of my presence and bolt outside, him close behind. Today, he didn't notice me, because he was eating his food, so I slipped past him, literally an inch away from him, and was able to hide in the kitchen. When he finished eating I think he knew I was downstairs, but didn't know that I slipped right past and was now behind him, so he went into the hall to try and find me, while I hid behind the kitchen table trying to hold in my laughter. He found me after being tipped by my nan and was so happy when he did, it's good to see the old fart still has some happiness in him, he's in bed for most of the day, or in the living room doing nothing while nan and granddad sit there watching John Wayne and black and white war films, and rambling to themselves about affairs they have absolutely no knowledge of.

I've been thinking about E3, specifically Xbox one backwards compatibility; it's available to preview members but not to the public, why? if the emulator software that runs 360 games on the one works, why not really excite people by announcing that backwards compatibility is real, and that it's available now, at least it isn't coming in 2016 I guess. I also played gears of war on the xbox one today, and only then did I remember how shit I am at gears multiplayer, to my credit, we were outnumbered. And I saw shadow warrior 2 in action, holy crap that game looks fun, give me some wang right now. It looks extremely open, now play areas are enormous horizontally, and you can jump onto and along rooftops, very ninjaly. there's also new stealth abilities and new blades and a bow, also very ninjaly. And, serious talk now, wolverine claws, WOLVERINE CLAWS, holy shit they look awesome. And then there's the minigun which is a thing of beauty, so ornate, so sexy. I am very excited to unleash some more wang when that game drops. More on gaming, I started a new game n Borderlands 2, currently a level 11 gunzerker, though I kind of miss grinding the cartilage as Krieg, that guy is a badass, I really miss just going on buzzaxe rampages and killing everything that moves, such beautiful memories.

Wow, I've been finished with sixth form for 3 days and I'm already this bored, I might make a movie. I know that is completely out of the blue, but anything to keep me busy, and my Vaio tap has a movie editing software I want to have a little play with, so maybe tomorrow I'll get t work on that. This is how I do things, I get bored, I think of something that will distract me, I get right on it, if it interests me that is, making movies interests me, and it gives me  chance to mess with the camera I intend to steal from my sister, she never uses it anyway and she knows I want to upgrade. If  make another movie, odds are it will take a bit longer to do now that I have more experience, still, I've never really made anything of value, so maybe this time I'll actually try.

No comments:

Post a Comment