Friday 26 June 2015

mistakes were made

first today I went to a leavers assembly/goodbye party where winners were handed their awards. it was fun to see all the idiots again, and it was funny to see the poor suckers collecting the more embarasiing awards. I won the most likely to take ovetheeworld award, which I made sure to accompany it with a maniacal laugh, and which is definitely going on the wall next to my most creative student award. And a teacher spilled dr pepper on my best shirt and not so best tracksuit; she hit someone's cup with a balloon and knocked it on me. Something I did which was stupid was I tried to burst a balloon on someone's head and failed in front of most of the sixth form, and I rather proudly resurrected the space plate; for the unaware, space plate is a plate from space, other wise known as a paper plate with nonsensical messages supposed to be from deep space scribbled on them, this was space plate mk4, and the last sighting was nearly a month ago.

Here's the mistake, after that we went to pizza hut, I arrived 45 minutes early, like an idiot. When we were in there me and L ordered large pizzas, not thinking it would be a challenge, then L's pizza came out and I realised just how much both of us had fucked up. Not wanting to look even more stupid, I took up the challenge, a share size BBQ meat feast with cheesy stuffed crust, it was a brute of a pizza. Quite some time later, after 3 drink refills, it was done, and I felt less than great, not awful, just off, I just wanted to go home and fall comatose until the pizza was digested. Meanwhile I pondered my new obsession, the identity of the Arkham Knight, I'm pretty sure who it is but that person in question is dead, but if the mask comes off and it's him, I won't be surprised, apart from the obvious issue of him being dead, it makes sense. Or maybe he didn't die, when I beat the game I'll go into detail in a spoiler review. forgive the change in topic, I was trying to get my mind off the feeling that I had eaten an elephant. I felt a bit bad that everyone else was dressed smart and I was in a Tshirt and tracksuit, same as ever. Admittedly though, I had fun today, but I don't think I'll eat again for a while, and Pizza is out of the question, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment