Tuesday 23 June 2015

Check this shit

Today while out with my dog I saw something I've never seen before, so I went closer and got a few snaps. I got home and looked up these little yellow bastards because I didn't actually know what they were. After a bit of googling I found out what I had found was a nest of Araneus Diadematus spiderlings, or baby garden spiders. Today I learned something new, baby garden spiders are yellow, and when you disturb the nest they pour out everywhere. If it isn't horrifying it's adorable, either way it's cool, not that I want a mummy garden spider nesting her spawn anywhere near me. I'm not scared of spiders, like most things other people are scared of, they interest me, frankly the things that scare me interest me. With spiders, I'm not scared of them myself, but I understand, and my quest for new knowledge sometimes manifests in fear, be it mine or others. Now I know baby garden spiders are yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment