Saturday 13 June 2015

I'm in a bit of a funny mood

I will do a Jurassic world review, but first I need to mention that I am currently having a bit of an ecstatic reaction to the film. And by ecstatic I mean I wonder if this is what crack actually feels like. my family seems a bit concerned for me, but they have nothing to worry about, I am happy, in fact I think this is the happiest I've been in years, I'll go into why I am so insane in my spoiler review of the film, because there will be one, I need to talk about this shit. It really doesn't look good that when I am this psychotically happy, my nose itches, not suspicious at all, it's like, when I yawn my eyes water, so near the end of Romeo and Juliet, when I am about to fall asleep because I'm so bored, everyone thought I was crying, misinterpretations can be so funny can't they. I'd be surprised if this s even readable, I'm struggling to stay in a calm enough state of mind to type this. review coming very soon, see ya you sexy chumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment