Friday 12 June 2015

It's done

that's my exams out of the way, and, at least for now, my education, out of the way. Now there is only the future, a lonely, uneventful future, no doubt filled with my thoughts on things, i might be seeing Jurassic World tomorrow, and of course the elephant in the room, E3 is next week. It's a good think no one who reads this know me, but they'd know that E3 is around the time each year where I go mad with excitement. I can't wait to see Halo 5, Battlefront and Uncharted 4 in action, and hopefully the new Gears of war and Shadow Warrior 2 as well, and whatever interests me at the show, let's see how Blops 3 is, fingers crossed.

i have no idea how my exams have gone, in all honesty, just the rough idea that my photography exam didn't go smoothly, i think that will carry over to all of my exams personally, but, while pessimism is less risky than optimism, it is more depressing, so let's just wait and see. in all honesty though, when it comes to my exam results, I think I'd a lot more bothered if I planned to go to Uni, who knows, I might, but right now I have no plans to, frankly I have no plans at all. maybe a job in photography would suit me, I enjoy taking photos, I enjoy going to places to take photos, and, like what my Media teacher said about script writing, my Photography teacher says I have a keen eye for photography. I'm too pessimistic and cynical sometimes, do they mean it or is it just flattery? not sure what kind of photography though, my mum says i can get a job as a wedding photographer, really? weddings? I want to take photos of cool things, I want to photograph Battleship Island, or Chernobyl, or go to Asia and photograph exotic architecture and grand mountain ranges, things a bit more visually stimulating than a wedding.

let's be reasonable though, exploring the world is something I probably won't do, though i will post some of my photography here from time to time, tell me what you think of it. my next post will probably be a review of Jurassic world, see ya then, chumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment