Tuesday 16 June 2015

Come the fuck on

Now I think I should never have shown Dad Bluray, I should have kept it for myself and leave him with his inferior DVD's. Today my nan and granddad got a Bluray player, per dad's recommendation, and I was eager to show them how awesome Blurays are, so I go in with my entire Bluray collection, and said they need to see a really special effects heavy movie to appreciate it fully. I recommended Star Trek into Darkness, Paddington and Guardians of the Galaxy, as you can see I didn't give them bad films either, I gave them the best. So, with me saying they need to really be blown away by Bluray to fully appreciate it, what are they watching on Bluray right now as I type this? The Last Stand, the Arnie movie, y other one, the one that' crap, and is no better looking on Bluray than it is on DVD, that one. I have restricted my Bluray collection from everyone else now, they are mine, and no one else can have them, while they will just use it as a DVD player because hey don't see the point in spending more in a Bluray that isn't any better than DVD. I know this is really a petty little rant, but for god's sake, it's like introducing someone to Asian food with tofu,  it's stupid. Sorry about this, this post will probably fall under the Idiocy label. God I'm a petty bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment