Monday 22 June 2015

Toy photography

1 part of photography I like to do is toy photography. People in my sixth form would know this, since if I had my camera on me, I would often have a toy of some kind, and in photography a lot of my pieces were toy photography. Yes it's odd, but that's part of what I like about it, it's unique, no one in my photography class did anything like it. plus I like seeing it, often I find it absurd seeing these badass characters in mundane locations and environments.  Here we have Godzilla eating a giant strawberry, a smaller Godzilla sniffing flowers, and Master Chief hanging out in a skate park. Enjoy.



4 comments:

  1. come on, don't expect me to choose :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair, that was more a reference to the 'Godzilla vs X' titles of the Japanese Godzilla film, kinda like a wrestling match. Still, in this scenario, I imagine Godzilla eating Masterchief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine that ending with master chief blasting his way out, causing Godzilla massive tissue damage in the process, the plus side to that is they'd both survive.

    ReplyDelete