Saturday 27 June 2015

fuck

I've filmed the first scene of my latest film, the first one I've made since I got the Vaio Tap, and I was hoping  I could use it's editing software to put the scene together. Look's Like I'll have to find a different editing software because this one is a piece of shit. It isn't designed for my style of filmmaking, clearly, Stop motion requires frame by frame editing, something this software doesn't appear to do, it has  shit tone of templates, none of which appear to allow that frame by frame editing, instead it looks more designed for family video and photos, together with extremely limited editing options. I've been using IMovie for my school projects, and 1unfinished home project, which was more of a practice with the software than anything else, but without access to a mac, that is out of the question, but IMovie was perfect for film making and editing, this thing is a piece of shit. It looks like I'll have to hunt down a functional editing system. This post does not convey my anger, I'll tell you that now, I fucking hate when things don't go to plan. I think I'll just go and play Arkham Knight, and stay well clear of the riddler missions, It's a shame I completed my favourite side missions, the APC pursuit ones, I really want to blow some shit up right now, maybe I'll find a bomb disarming mission or something, hopefully a tough one too, more tanks to blow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment