Sunday 8 November 2015

Rage running and pretty lights

So last night me and a friend were playing some Blops 3, I think it went well. we beat a few missions in the campaign, which was pretty fun, he compared the second mission with the train to Source Code, and I completely agreed with him, only minus the robots. then we moved onto Zombies and got our arses completely kicked, we lasted 7 rounds before learning how stupidly easy it is to get swarmed in Shadows of Evil, seriously, we both went down in the span of about half a second after getting mobbed from out of nowhere, it wasn't good. He then tried to get into the multiplayer while I set up a camera for the coming Fireworks, Bonfire night and all, never mind that is was on Thursday. the servers were down so we proceeded to get completely hooked on the game's free-running mode. it was awesome, I don't think I've had as much fun in Call of Duty since the first time I played Kino der Toten  with some friends from high school, shit when was that, 2010, 2011? we managed to master the 2 lower levels, and it was really fun, as we strived to better each other's times. but then there's the other 2, the harder levels, which are torture, we completed the 3rd one and managed to do it in good time, but the last one, I rage quit because I couldn't take it anymore and he finally managed to complete it after 7 and a half minutes of fucking it up. it was a nightmare, but it was really fun, and really addictive. while that was going on a firework show was going on up the road from my house, and I juggled CoD and taking photos. I 've never photographed fireworks on the night setting, some of them went well, but the longer shutter time did cause a bit of motion blur, a problem that could only be fixed if there wasn't any wind, still, I think they went well, as usual they're unedited, enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment