Sunday 4 October 2015

The Scorpion and the Rhino

Just for fun, and to end the streak of reviews, here we have, together, my 2 Mega Bloks Halo tanks, the UNSC Scorpion from the Scorpion's Sting set I reviewed earlier, and the UNSC Rhino that I got a few years ago. What should be immediately evident if how much smaller the Scorpion is compared to the Rhino, the Rhino dwarfs it in length and width, but interestingly they're about the same height, with the Rhino being just a bit taller. What else should be evident is that the main cannon on the Rhino is far bigger than the main cannon on the Scorpion, the Rhino is just all around a bigger vehicle, which is no surprise, I mean the Rhino has 6 pods, an obvious size difference to the Scorpion with 4 pods. Now for which one I prefer. If you've not played Halo Wars, you might not even know what the Rhino is, it's nowhere near as iconic as the scorpion, plus the Scorpion is now a lot easier to get than the Rhino, which has never happened once since the Rhino was released, and it's cheaper, at full price the Scorpion is £30 cheaper than the Rhino was, bear in mind the Rhino came with a structure piece. But for the cheaper price you're getting a more iconic vehicle, that is much better designed than the Rhino, not to say the Rhino is bad, because it absolutely isn't. There's the fact though that the Rhino is massive, so for it's presence on the display I'd say the Rhino, but for the design I'd say the Scorpion, really they are both great, but they both have their own strengths. Either way they're both in my display, so that says something, I like them both, and now I've seen them together, they look great together.

No comments:

Post a Comment