Friday 30 October 2015

shooting cans

So a few days ago my sister's boyfriend bought a bb gun in Blackpool, much to my sister's annoyance, I and he however think it's awesome. Last night we went out with some cans and did some shooting. 8 little cans, 10 shots per round, we came up with a little game/ test of the gun's range and accuracy. We set up 2 cans about 20 feet away, 1 point for hitting a can, 2 points for knocking a can over. Not exactly surprising that he completely kicked my arse, I got 2 points and he got 5, however that was over 2 rounds. So now I've used a bb gun, and on a side note, I know an MP5 and a bb gun are a bit different, but I was surprised by how hefty it was, not like I remember exactly how much an MP5 weighed, and not like I had the opportunity to fire it. But it was fun for shoot some cans, until my nan came out and told us off for making too much noise, oh well, fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment