Thursday 15 October 2015

More metal

Yep, 3 more Star Wars black series ships, it's been a few weeks, but now we have more. So here we have Darth Vader's X1 fighter, a First Order Tie Fighter, and a snowspeeder, which after a Google search I found is a rebel alliance ship from Empire Strikes Back, a film I now plan to watch tomorrow after my brain got scrambled on Monday. The coolest of the 3 is the X1, which I do recognise as the ship Darth Vader piloted in the first Star Wars. It's a beefy thing, not just big but pretty heavy too, and unlike the 3 First Order tie fighters I have, it's pretty much entirely metal, probably where it's weight comes from. The other tie fighter however, it's a First Order one, like the special forces ones I have, but without the red accent, but just like them there really isn't a lot of metal in it, but at this point, as disappointing  as it is, I'm used to it. Doesn't take away from how cool the X1 is though, it's easily the coolest of these 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment