Wednesday 14 October 2015

busy week

On Monday I planned to put up a review of Empire Strikes Back and my thoughts on the Star Wars Battlefront beta, I hit a snag however. First the good news, I have a job now, hell yes, I got a job, this means the rate at which I post will go down, but I should be able to provide more meaningful content. The snag is something I don't recall experiencing before, after my job induction on Monday I had a migraine, and it completely sucked, I spent most of the afternoon, the time in which I would have reviewed Empire Strikes Back and played the Battlefront beta, which I missed, trying to sleep off a splitting headache and erratic body temperatures. I also planned to review Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary yesterday, which I didn't have time to complete, that review should go up later today. So all in all, it's been a busy week, I have a job which will slow down my blogging but allow me to post more meaningful stuff, and my weekly Monday movie review never went through because of a headache, oh well, as Master Oogway once said, "there is just news, there is no good or bad." actually, maybe I should review that movie as well, but Empire first, probably on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment