Saturday 11 July 2015

Must dreams be dreams

This morning I was woken up from an awesome dream. My sister was looking for a power cable, and so disturbed me from my battle with snow monsters and quest for mystery. In the dream, I was in a snowy hillside, surrounded my farmland, rolling hills and dense patches of forest, the snow was thick on the ground and a thick fog covered everything. The dream started with me finding a page that told me I needed to solve a mystery, and that the other pages would lead me to solving the mystery, I was told this by the announcer, who did nothing but tell   me what I needed to do and announced the presence of monsters. Speaking of monsters, there were 3 kinds, the smallest I didn't see, but the announcer called them crawlers. the second, which I did fight, were these humanoid beings with grey skin and ragged clothing, while the announcer was quiet, I decided to call them nomads. the last kind I saw out in the fog, but never approached, a massive creature that resembled a gorilla, had a completely hairless black body and bulbous white eyes that glowed in the fog. I had to fight these monsters and find the answer to the mystery, and I fought in hand to hand combat with the nomads, I was having a blast. And I wanted to know the answer to the mystery,  but then darling sister went and woke me up because of a power cable. Thanks sis, I'll never do battle with the snow monsters again in all likelihood, shame, it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment