Monday 6 July 2015

Building in Minecraft

I've built a little thing in Minecraft. Me and a friend have a shared world, where he knows I was planning to do something big. I hope he's surprised when he's next on and see's that I've built a Thunderbird 1. To the best scale I could build it; this Thunderbird 1 also comes with a little detail on the back with a glass view port, like the 2015 redesign. This isn't the first Thunderbird 1 I've built in Minecraft, and it isn't finished either; when it's done it's going to have glowstone underneath for vertical thrust, and the floor underneath it will be all black, still, the ship itself is done. And here it is. I've begun collecting materials for Thunderbird 2, but when I started building this I didn't have enough material, and Thunderbird 2 is much bigger, so it will take a while, it's going to be fun regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment