Saturday 12 December 2015

Thunderbirds Are Go The Hexpert review

here's what you need to know; Parker's alleged history on the wrong side of the law might just come in handy when a scientist gets trapped in a vault with an extremely unstable scientific experiment, and Parker is the only person with the knowledge to save her.

I'll just cut to the chase and actually start with what I didn't like here, I didn't like the GDF in this episode, so what, they just landed one of their big arse transport ships outside Creighton-Ward manor and went in for the kit, and met resistance from a pug, a sodding pug, weak. And to be honest, yes Parker allegedly has a very interesting backstory, but when he starts getting a bit guilty about it, it just comes across as a bit out of place. And now for the reason I started with the issues, I really liked this episode, first off, it's cool to see Parker being cool, because he is cool, and his alleged history with cracking vaults makes for some funny moments as he tries to crack this one. Things stay interesting when the Thunderbirds show up to lend a helping hand, as they try to break the vault out of the building it's in before it's contents explodes and takes the surrounding area with it. I also really liked a more subtle part, with the scientist in the vault insisting they leave her to die instead of risking other people's lives, it's something that doesn't sound like it means much, but I like it. And finally, I must say, the finale with pretty awesome, and surprisingly intense, even with how brief it was, I really enjoyed the finale. And the episode of the whole, in my opinion, was very enjoyable, and I really liked it, sure I have my issues, but nothing's perfect, and I would highly recommend this episode, definitely worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment