Monday 14 December 2015

Damn you Photography Alevel

Why did you never teach me about this, something that might actually have been useful, but no, instead I had to do a detailed analysis of Marc Adamus and whoever else it was, no disrespect to Adamus, his photos make mine look like shit. what they didn't tell me about was raw, something I was told about by my sister's boyfriend's dad, uncompressed photos, so, with my mood low after a particularly bad relapse into self pity and intense hatred, I went out and took some photos of a tree, this time in raw. I took several of the tree, and couldn't resist playing around with nightshot, both with the tree and a spooky as all shit church yard nearby, not kidding about the spooky part, I was very on edge, almost shit myself a few times. but it made me feel infinitely better, and I got some photos, which is never bad, enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment