Friday 18 December 2015

feel the Force

I simply couldn't resist when I saw these in my local Home Bargains today, and now I have 2 Lightsabers, because why the hell not. What we have here is Darth Vader's Lightsaber, and Luke's green lightsaber from Return of the Jedi, they had an Anakin lightsaber too but who really cares, there's a reason I've watched the originals but not the prequels, and thus, I only have 2, for now. To be honest though I do want a Kylo Ren lightsaber now. These things are part of a new Star Wars line called bladebuilders, and I don't know what it is but I'm guessing it's pretty self explanatory, it's a pretty cool sounding idea to be fair, but I'm more about the movie toys than the blade builders, I also have a Sting from Lord of the Rings lying around somewhere. In this state they look really cool, but really they look less cool with the blades popped, the blades look a bit Naff in my opinion, and they're short, but I really like them, so much so that I don't know if I should take one to The Force Awakens or not, yep, in the span of a few months I've gone from not caring about Star Wars to being a complete Star Wars freak, what can I say, the force is really strong in me right now, and I have some Lightsabers, I hate waiting for things, but now I must wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment