Tuesday 15 September 2015

This may be a good idea.

Today I bought even more toys, god damn, I'm on a spree, this time it's 3 more Star Wars toys. I did some reading this time, turns out these guys are something called the Titanium series, which is part of the Star Wars Black series, I know it's written on the boxes, but I'm stupid and I don't read. Here we have 2 more X wings and a Star Destroyer. I'm really starting to like these little metal Star Wars ships, especially the X wings, which I have 4 of. Something I've noticed is while I have 4 X wings, I appear to only have 2 sculpts, just with different colours, not that I mind, because I think they all look cool, particularly the one on the left in this photo. As for the Star Destroyer, it's a Star Destroyer, even I must admit when it first lumbered onto the screen I thought that thing looked business. Now I have a little metal one, and 4 X wings, a Tie Fighter and the Millennium Falcon, these things beat those crappy Little 4 inch figures I got last week into the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment