Wednesday 9 September 2015

I like bowling.

Today my and my friends went for some bowling, and I saw again how smug I am in victory, good god, I am a piece of shit. We played 2 games, admittedly I arrived late for the first one, so M bowled for the first few rounds of the game, on that note I feel my victory in the first game was a bit hollow, since M got a strike for me in my absence. Game 2 however, all me, I don't mean to brag, but it was a glorious victory, also, maybe it was just  me but it looked like me and M were in some kind of game to see who could bowl the hardest, yeah, when we bowled, it was violent. Now for the stupid part, there were 11 of us, so we divided into 2 teams in 2 lanes, only 5 lanes were in use, yet all 5 of those lanes were up the corner, right at the back of the building, why everyone was bunched together like that is beyond me. It got worse, like I said, we were split into 2 teams, my team finished both games in the lane we started the game in, the other team weren't so lucky, they got through half of their first game before the shit began. By shit I mean our lanes were constantly being moved around, our board moved 4 times, as did theirs, and every time they moved, they would glitch out and we would have to wait several minutes for things to be back in order, it was a shambles. Oh but it didn't stop being stupid then. When we were finally bowling again, the balls would get stuck in the back, so we were constantly running out of balls while we could see the ones we bowled piling up behind the pins, when that was fixed all the balls we had bowled came round at the same time, it's amazing no one broke a finger while we were then trying to unjam the machine on our end, they sounded like giant smashing marbles every time. Still, minus the absolute debacle between games, our team had 2 fun games and the other team had 1 and a half good games. Also, I won both games, because I'm smug, winning is fun. Bowling is fun, and that is that, working with broken machines on the other hand, not fun, possibly funny, definitely not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment