Tuesday 22 September 2015

na na na na na na na na batman

Today I had the option of Luke Skywalker's speeder and that speeder bike from the trailer to The Force Awakens, but rather then getting them, I got another Tie Fighter, it's a special forces Tie Fighter, so it looks awesome, though it is very lacking in the metal, it's really light for it's size, and the only metal is the cockpit, the rest is plastic, it looks too cool for me to hate, but it's a bit disappointing. Tell you what's better though,2 Hot Wheels batmobiles, the one that's less cool is the Tumbler from Batman begins, the other, it's the fucking Battank, oh hell yes. I really wanted a model Battank, I still think I'll hunt down a bigger one, but for now, I got me an adorable little model Battank, I'm happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment