Friday 4 September 2015

I hope this wasn't a bad idea

So this is a confession, I have never actually seen the Star Wars films, yep, I've caught a few minutes here and there on TV and I've had them on DVD for a while, I've just never actually sat down and watched them, no doubt I will though between now and Christmas, because it's pretty much settled that we're going to see The Force Awakens. And to be honest, I really like the look of it, and it's directed by J.J. Abrams, who directed Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness, 2 films I love. I'm a collector, it's a sad truth, and like many collectors, I have a thing for metal, after all, my favourite Halo vehicles that I own besides the massive McFarlane Warthog set are the Jada Toys diecast vehicles, so how on earth could I say no to these guys. It's entirely possible that I may not like Star Wars though, the odds are crazy slim, but it's important to have an open mind when going into any film, especial ones held as highly as the original Star Wars films, which I understand goes completely against me going and buying these toys, I'm impulsive though. I'm hopeful that by Christmas I will not regret buying these things, and besides, they're cool, particularly the X-wing, from what I've seen of Star Wars, I always thought the X-wing looked awesome. Bit random, but I bought these guys, and I didn't really think they're worth a full review, so in the Idiocy tag it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment