Thursday 17 September 2015

maybe this is getting out of hand

That's right, 3 more Star Wars Titanium ships, shit, this week has been review, idiocy, review, idiocy, review, review, idiocy, sorry if it's getting monotonous, because in edition to obnoxious, I think it's monotonous. Here is another Millennium Falcon, this one actually sits on it's display stand, which instantly makes it better then the 4 pack one I got the other week, we also have a Y wing, which came in a crushed box, much to my annoyance, fortunately besides one loose landing foot, the ship itself is fine. And finally we have Kylo Ren's command shuttle, I must admit, I know nothing about The Force Awakens, other than Kylo Ren's name and what is common knowledge, I suppose that's a good position to be in though, and this command shuttle is an abstract looking thing in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment