Saturday 26 September 2015

In the forest of the fences

For the past 2 days I have been roaming my local area in search of anything worth taking photos of, in my search I found a few overgrown footpaths that lead to nowhere, a burned down cottage that I couldn't get into, and 2 old dog walk routes, one of which has changed considerably since I was last there. By changed I mean there is now barbed wire fences everywhere, the lake and some old ruins which I planned to visit are fenced off, which is extremely annoying, and a few sizable areas of the forest no longer have trees, what on Earth happened. I made the most of it, I found a river running through a more wooded area of the forest, at times it was probably the most claustrophobic forest I've ever been in. Neither of these days were particularly fruitful in number of photos, but at least I got some fresh air, and leg and back pains.







No comments:

Post a Comment