Sunday 24 January 2016

playing a new game

So, for the unaware, I'm a member of SnapperSquad, a club hosted by The Sentinel newspaper for budding photographers, I bring this up to give these new photos a bit of context. every week there is a theme, this weeks it's Need for Speed, so I decided I would try something a bit different. I've never played around with shutter speed before and have it amount to anything, until today, when I dropped in at my local train station and took up a perch above a motorway, and took some of the strangest photos I've ever taken, I say before realising how much toy photography I do. so here we have 2 photos of a train, and 2 photos taken above the motorway, both with the shutter speed played with, and the result looks like this, which is awesome. I really like these photos, and I hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment