Thursday 21 January 2016

By the grace of your training I will not be seduced.

I've really been having some fun with my D3300, while I wait for the ground to stop being a frozen wasteland or flooded swamp, I've been taking some photo's closer to home, and of a smaller scale. By that I mean photos of toys and of a freaky bout of snow we had lately, snow I did a little experiment on that I might post about when I understand what I actually did. So here we have possibly one of the best photos I've ever taken, a very clear photo of the Moon. We also have 2 of the results of a failed attempt, the 2 photos of Kylo Ren, I wanted to take a  photo similar to the one of the Back Series figure but in the snow, and it was a failure, didn't get a single good photo out of about 40. now I have a pair of photos I'm very happy with, the Black Series Ren looking menacing thanks to a use of light I'm extremely proud of, and it is edited sadly, altered saturation, brightness and contrast, the other isn't though, little Lego Ren in the snow, un-helmeted too. the last one is the laziest of all of them, it's my bedroom window during a very bad bout of frost, it's simple, but I like it, and I hope you like them too, enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment