Tuesday 12 January 2016

Old vs New

For Christmas I got something very nice, I got a new camera, it's a Nikon D3300, and if you're wondering, that was a replacement for the Sony DSC F828. It's a bit sad to no longer be using the old F828, but it's primitive compared to the D3300, it really is. that got me curious though, just how primitive is the old gal compared to the D3300, so I had an idea, a few years back I took a photo of a toy dragon on a bird table using the F828, and to the best of my ability, I recreated the photo using the D3300. it's bizarre to see this for me, a photo I took years ago, one I haven't really seen since I did my waste of time photography course, but now in higher resolution, sharper colours, and a slightly noticeable change in positioning, both the toy and the camera. I don't know which I prefer personally, but that's where my opinion will differ from others', I like them both though.

No comments:

Post a Comment