Thursday 6 August 2015

Things things things things

Having just put up a review, and putting up 4 more in the next 2 days, I think I should again attempt to break the monotony with some idiocy, and with my chest of drawers now in a completely different state to before, I will now display the display once more.

Lets start with what hasn't changed; the giant classic Thunderbird 2, the host of tiny Thunderbirds Tracy Island toys, the Hot Wheels Batmobiles, the Halo and Red vs Blue mini figures, and the Mater Chief, Cortana, Dalek, Nathan Hale and Gandalf figures, who are now much tighter together in the middle. But what has moved? the mega bloks Halo vehicles, FAB 1, Elizabeth, though only because I can't get her to stand up, Batman and giant lego Joker, the 2 old Thunderbird 1and 3 toys, the Prophet of Truth and the Knight, and, though he wasn't in the last photo, Didact has also been moved. New stuff includes the new line of Thunderbirds Are Go toys I've reviewed on this blog. It's not exactly a side by side but here you can see the classic Vivid TB2 and the new Vivid giant TB2 together, as well as both the accompanying TB4s, the older of which I got in Tenby on a car boot for £1, good deal if you ask me. Speaking of car boots and good deals, in there among the Halo figures in the middle is a rare and exciting beast, that was also only £1; a figure of the Future Predator from Primeval. I think when I wrap up my Thunderbirds weekly reviews I might replace them with weekly Primeval reviews, but what you need to know about the Future Predator for now is that it's a predator from the future, and it is by a mile the coolest and most spine chilling monster in Primeval, and I love it. technically 1 new addition is a pair of Justice League figures I got in Tenby, Batman and Joker, the Batman figure is cool but nothing amazing, and they're both statues, so were it not for Joker I'd probably still have the Bale Batman figure there. The Joker figure though, holy shit, he is beautiful, I love everything about him, the sculpt, the paint, the pose he's in, the grin, it all looks amazing. He's no highlight, he not the 2 foot NECA Godzilla or the 2 giant TB2s, but he's cool, very cool. I could say more on Joker and the Future Predator, but I could go on for ages, they deserve their own 'legends' posts. Admittedly this has become more of a Thunderbirds display than a materialistic representation of me, but that is still in there, the only thing really missing is Elizabeth, and I haven't given up trying to stand her up yet. This is a less detailed 'tour' than the last post, but like I said, I can ramble for ages, and as hard a I'm sure it is to believe, I try to keep my posts readable. More weekly reviews coming very soon and 2 negative reviews coming in I am not making promises again, but don't worry, they're coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment