Wednesday 5 August 2015

Archie the Parrot toy review

 
Archie the Parrot came from the gift shop at Folly Farm at the extortionate price of £10.
While the toy lacks any kind of articulation, he has very cute detail in the face, and is covered in adorably fluffy material, this is most notable on the tail and wings, with really soft fluffy material covering them.
He is also very nicely detailed in colour, with the majority of the body being yellow and blue, with grey detailing on the feet and beak, white and black detailing in the face and yellow and black button eyes.
I would strongly recommend you invest in Archie the Parrot, he's just so darn fluffy, though, being serious for 1 second, £10 is extortionate. what can you expect from a gift shop though, everything's unreasonably expensive in a gift shop.

So yeah, if you couldn't tell, I have returned from my holiday, and have I returned with content; the trip to Folly Farm, the walking up to 5 hours a day along coastal paths, the walks around old army forts and islands inhabited only by Monks, and of course the photos, some 2000 of them. So that's Photography and Idiocy covered, I got some content for Reviews too, positive, negative, honest. There's a new Deadpool trailer, but it's not really a 'new' one if you saw the bootleg from comic con, it's pretty much the same trailer, though that Xmen Origins jab they made was pretty funny. So at least I ticked the other 3 boxes, who knows, I might do another 'interesting' or 'sci fi legends' to fill the gap. But first I need to catch up on weekly content and power through one of the worst games ever made and get my review of it up before I give it to a friend as a present, as cruel as it sounds, he has Garbage pail kids on video, so I'm sure he'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment