Tuesday 25 August 2015

back in time

As fun as it is to use the photos from the pit and from Tenby, I feel that more variety would be nice, and I have literally 1000's of photos, while not all of them are good, scratch that, while the majority are not good, there are some that I do like. So here we have Master Chief at the National Media Museum, I thought he'd like seeing the Games Lounge, and he did. Next we have a cropped image of Steve's pickaxe dropped on the ground, this is supposed to have sad connotations, but it probably fails. A very cropped photo of a UNSC Warthog at dusk, it's a bit blurry, but I still like it, it's cropped that way because you see the blur a lot easier with the full photo and I actually used this photo in my Photography course, and I cropped it like this in my project. Finally we have Godzilla looming large, I think the reason I like this photo is pretty apparent. So here is 4 more examples of my toy photography, enjoy.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment