Friday 11 March 2016

Busy Week 2

A few months ago I did a post stating I had a job, as one would expect, I was quite happy with my job, but as I do with my life in general outside of movies, games and materialism, I try to keep stuff about myself and my life out of the stream, which means I don't talk about my job, but I will today, because I have good news. I got a permanent contract, oh hell yes, now I can stay there as long as I want, until I monumentally fuck up, I say until and not unless because I have no respect for myself, which oddly is what at least 1 of my colleagues tells me to do more, but self respect is something I'm  not good at. not a lot of substance to this one, but there's not a lot to say, I got a permanent contract, meaning this sonic camelid is here to stay, at my place of work, and wow that was a shitty joke. On a side note, sorry J, but you're stuck with me, and my sarcasm, get comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment