Monday 19 June 2017

Better than sleeping

 Honesty is important I guess, maybe I should tell someone I love that last night I had a dream about them dying from an aneurism, but most people who know me know of my troubling dreams, and I don't know if it's just me, or if everyone has dreams about their loved ones being eaten by Gila monsters, which also happened. Or how about having a dream about my dog dying that was eerily similar to how he actually died, though I'm sure, or at least hope, that no one will be eaten by lizards, and that this particular person, who I should just admit to loving, doesn't have a brain aneurism. Given the morbidity of my subconscious, it's nice to go out and take photos of things that aren't morbid, but are in fact beautiful, examples of the peacefully chaotic ever turning wheel of nature, like a spider getting ready for the day's feast, or the affectionate care of a parental bird, now immortalised in 24 glorious mega-pixels, hey, the weather's nice, and it's better than sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment