Monday 25 December 2017

2017: A year of Photos

 And with 2017 coming to a close, it's time to look back on the past 12 months, to go through the tens of thousands of photos I've snapped, and see if there are any standouts. If you ask me, I'd say that there aren't, but that's because I have seriously low self esteem and my photography posts sometimes become windows into my broken mind, though I'm sure that if you asked my mum, she'd say I'm a really good photographer, and she'd say that with absolutely no bias, I'm sure. But, getting past all of that drivel, I do think that I have taken some at least half decent photos this year, and here they are, some edited, some not, all taken with my Nikon D3300, which this year has developed a name, a name totally not reflective of just how depressing my outlook on life is, oh, more drivel, got to get back to the photos. These photos were taken in many places; including Tenby, a little town the Pembrokeshire coast where I spend what are usually the best 2 weeks of my year, Saddleworth Moor, the Royal Air Force museum in Cosford, a few classic car shows, and things worth taking photos of that are within walking distance of where I live, which really isn't a lot, depressingly, no wonder I'm also taking photos of toy ATATs.



No comments:

Post a Comment