Wednesday 15 November 2017

Once more from the Moor

So I went to Huddersfield over the weekend, it was great, I had a Gammon steak and a fried pineapple, well, more literally it was about a quarter of a fried pineapple, and I pissed away about 3 days' income on blu rays, again. But the second best thing to come of it was that I got to return to my new favourite place; Saddleworth Moor, and with the sky clear and the sun out, it was thankfully a lot less spooky. While up there, and with more time to take photos, I took my time, and like to think I got some better photos as a result. My plan is to go back to the Moor in the summer and really get to explore it a bit, hopefully drag one or two people out there with me, so I'm not out there alone, which wouldn't be nice, I said it was less spooky, I didn't say it wasn't spooky. But for now, I've decided to make a bit of a change to my blog's presentation, and to share some photos from the Moor.

No comments:

Post a Comment