Sunday 5 November 2017

Fireworks and Regular Fires


As You may see, I was trying to take photos of the sky again, but this time I did some fiddling with the ISO, and turned to shutter speed up rather than down, the result; a nice, bright, sharp photo of the beautiful night sky, makes me feel like I'm actually learning, more than I felt in Photography class. But of course, as stunning as they are, the stars aren't alone, because over the past few weeks my camera and I have been getting around; driving over Saddleworth Moor, walking to work, and of course it's that time of the year when we Remember Remember a guy trying to blow up the British Parliament, and you know what that means, fireworks. It took us 6 attempts to light the fire pit, which was full of damp, rotten wood, by the time it finally lit, we'd effectively reverted to cavemen; "We Men, We Make Fire." So once it lit, what was the safest thing to do, why throw fireworks into it of course, we did only throw smaller ones in though, and lit the bigger ones elsewhere, because we're not that stupid, we're only stupid enough to stick a flaming branch into a fountain the size of a brick because it wouldn't light, I guess we are just cavemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment