Tuesday 25 April 2017

Blue Once More

 It snowed last night, in April, which I couldn't seem to get my head around, since just a few days ago I took advantage of the warm, dry weather to take some photos. Out the door at Eight o'clock in the morning, and not returning for many hours, I spent my time getting my knee muddy as usual, this time by sliding down a hill like the cover of Vanquish, and scouring every inch of the forest for only the bluest of bluebells. But since two and a half gigabytes is just not enough, I later rounded it out to a nice solid five during another bout of self loathing and paranoia, mostly with pictures of ducks, and the occasional Swan. I also tried my luck getting pictures of bats, since it was going dark, but they're illusive buggers.




No comments:

Post a Comment