Wednesday 19 April 2017

A head clearer

I've had a fun few days, again, lots of time trying to get thoughts of rampant self hatred and guilt out of my head, lots of time blaming myself for all the ills of my life and the lives of those around me. Over the years however, I've come to a few conclusions; one, I'd prefer to keep my emotional and personal troubles off this blog, because movie reviews and politics is more interesting and less sappy, plus I love talking about movies way more than talking about my feelings. Two, while I'm having emotional and personal troubles, I will find a calmer state of mind in certain activities, like photography, and blasting out my eardrums with music. And so, armed with my trusty D3300, off I went into the wild, in search of the perfect picture. On my quest I encountered many foes; aeroplanes, six foot deep gullies, monstrous excavating machines, a lake, and the encroaching, oppressive shroud of darkness. It was a fun quest, I always enjoy getting home and finding my knees covered in mud, what can I say, my faulty mind likes be to a bit adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment