Sunday 1 January 2017

2016: A year of Photos

Like most of my exploits, Photography took a dip during the past year, but while this blog was metaphorically gathering dust, I was still watching movies, buying extortionately priced toys, working, and taking photos with my sexy camera, which got even sexier when I got a new lens for Christmas. While I sadly didn't climb any mountains with my camera this year, I did take somewhere in the ballpark of 13'000 photos, which was a hard number to come to because of how 'neatly' I had sorted them. 13'000 photos is a lot of data; about 60GB, not including video, which would probably quadruple that number. It's also a lot of photos to go through and pick favourites, but I did, because I don't get out much.  Not really knowing where to stop, I cooked up a few collages to make this less messy, and here they are, my 2016 in photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment