Monday 23 April 2018

We gotta get out of this place

It's 2018, more specifically it's the tail end of April, and my gal hasn't seen any action in a few months, honestly, the last time I went out with my camera was when my piss take of a country was buried under a few inches of snow, which is enough to entomb a nation here, because we's pussies. All I took photos of was my Lego Icebreaker too, which sounded like a great idea, but they were crap, seriously, they were dreadful. Fortunately it seems to have gone from winter to summer in just a few weeks, having gone from blizzards to clear skies and blistering heat, and I really don't mind. Though my shoes probably did, as I returned to what was left of the pit after its demolition, and found a river of mud about a foot deep that was completely invisible from the surface, which had dried up in the heat, to say I was surprised when the ground ate one of my feet would be an understatement. But oh well, they're clean now, and I got some bangers, including a lovely portrait photo of Mow Cop, and a couple dozen sunset shots that look like the poster for Apocalypse Now, one of which is now my banner, as you can see. I also went to my local wood, less bangers that time, save for a lovely photo of a pylon set against the sunset, what can I say, I like sunsets, and I'm actually decent at photographing them, they make good photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment