Wednesday 7 February 2018

Something really stupid

 One of two things has happened, one; i'm too stupid to read a clock, two; the circumstanses of the last week or so are starting to have an effect, for personal reasons I've been sleeping even worse than usual. Whatever the case, i write to you from the canteen where i work, because i walked to work and somehow didn't realise that i am an hour early. Unlike my usual, slightly more professional posts, this one's getting typed up on my phone, a task made difficult by my fat fingers, and no doubt this post will be riddled with spelling and grammer errors because of my stupid circumstances. I've contemplated many things over the last few days; Moar Blu rays isn't worth doing because I only got 2 new Blu rays in January, I edited a photo of the super moon to make it orange because i was on the wrong side of the world to watch the eclipse, but there's not a lot of substance there either, and I suddenly want an Amazon Fire stick because i learned that I can watch Transformers: Animated on it. All pointless drivel, as are most of my daily thoughts, that and self hatred and bitternes, but put me in the position where i have literally nothing to do for an hour and surround me with my twatty supervisors, and suddenly there's substance to be found in my brain farts. So that's the pictures, a super moon we had a few nights ago, one that i mutilated on BeFunky for the hell of it. And it's not exactly like anyone cares, but maybe one day my life will improve to the point that I can actually read a clock, and maybe, now I've learned that I have the means to do so, I will get to watch my favourite cartoon once more, and review the shit out of it, only time will tell, ironically, I'm so bored, now if you'll excuse me, i have to go and fail at flirting, oh yeah, and do my job, shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment