Thursday 24 August 2017

Star gazing, very slowly

 Yes, I returned from my holiday in Wales, but not without catching a cold, in August, somehow. On the plus side, I took a stupid amount of photos while I was away, like 7000, even narrowing them down to the ones I deem to be the best, they're still numbering in the hundreds, so there's a lot to go through. But I decided to change my Blog's look, having not done that in a while, and below are the original photo and the edit I used in my banner, a personal favourite, taken with my 55-200mm lens, a shot of Tenby Harbour taken from about a mile away. As well as a badass busker, a hungry pterosaur, some trees, which are also my new background, and a photo of St. Catherine's. And above is something I'm actually proud of, and probably the first night photo I've ever taken that wasn't complete crap, taken with my 18-55mm, and with the shutter speed down and the ISO up, I actually got pictures of stars, something I've never done before, but will definitely do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment