Sunday 14 May 2017

Planes, Tanks, and Ducks

 Twas a lovely day, there I was, staring down the throat of the Goliath, it's face cold and still as glass, it's many, bladed wings motionless, and I thought, 'Shit, planes are cool.' A week or two ago I was at the RAF Museum in Cosford, and while I nephews were moaning about being bored, I was out looking for any excuse to stay just a little bit longer, because I just couldn't get enough. I had been to the RAF museum once before, and I loved it then, because tanks and planes were awesome, but I have since aged several years, and back then I didn't have a really nice camera, but what hasn't changed is tanks and planes, they're still cool as shit. What isn't cool is getting a nice looking knockoff Lego model of a Spitfire with a serious missing parts problem, or having to take photos of my nephews at a nearby garden centre rather than taking pictures of ducks and plastic dinosaurs, it's a step down from Cold War and WWII war planes, but it's the best I could do.


No comments:

Post a Comment