Friday 24 March 2017

Spring Sunset

The last few posts have been grim, all this political doom and gloom, time to inject some colour into proceedings. Throughout the month of March I've been taking advantage of the nicer days, and any excuse to get out of the house, to embark on camera quests, even lugging my camera equipment to work and back, which was fun. And throughout these quests I found a multitude of interesting things, for example what I first thought was a climbing frame in a field, until I got closer and saw the ground around it was covered with ash and nails, still don't know what it was, but whatever it was was on fire at one point. It's also nice to appreciate the little things that blossom around this time of year, and immortalise them in 24 glorious megapixels.

No comments:

Post a Comment