Tuesday 7 June 2016

Cars and guns and cool stuff

This was over a week ago at this point, but I've become really lazy lately, no word of a lie, but me and my family went to the Smallwood Vintage Rally, a car and all sorts of other vehicles show that I was initially unsure about going to, but I went, and I have no regrets. Of course I took my camera, and got a fair few pictures, mostly of the old military vehicles that were there in abundance, as well as some more normal and some less normal things scattered about. First up is something I couldn't resist getting a photo of because it's a Star Wars blaster, sure enough I looked it up, and if I'm not mistaken, that is a Sterling submachine gun, AKA a BlasTech E11, I thought that was awesome. The next photo was taken through the window of one of the fighting vehicles on display, I saw those old headphones and I couldn't help but take a photo, same with the photo of the fighting machine's gun, which, interestingly, was taken from about 30 feet away with my long distance lens, I like the way that turned out. A little model bus station was on display there, one that clearly had a lot of time and love put into it, and the guy who had it even let me get close with my camera, which was nice. Finally, literally the only good photo I got from the bird display, I really need to work on my timing, interestingly, the bird in the photo went missing, he let it fly to show it off, and it circled for a few minutes before just leaving, which was actually pretty funny. Finally I got something huge from the rally, something I should have written about the day I got it, like the rally itself, but you already know my excuse, in the meantime, enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment